After Effects w/
Ableton Live w/
Max For Live
Emi Stahl is based in Stockholm. She professionally creates and consults Visual Content for the performing arts scene.
Emi previously worked as an animator and VJ-artist. She has been creating video content since 2012.
Her main focus is projected light with broad experience of projection mapping on different material.
She is interested in the perception of motion, constantly examining movement adjusted to sound and environment.
Working with clients as Royal Dramatic Theatre, The Royal Swedish Opera and SVT.
Animation and experimental film, Animation Academy, Stockholm
• 2018-2020 Video Designer, Qpoint
• 2015-2020 Co-founder of audiovisual collective Gruvfrun
• 2020 Video content LED, award show, Grammis, Stockholm
• 2020 Animator, theater performance, Candide, The Royal Swedish Opera
• 2019 Content creator, Sceptron LED video, Live show Berwaldhallen 40years, SVT
• 2019 Animator, Projection mapping, Borlänge Science Festival, Borlänge Kommun
• 2018-2019 Video technician/Video designer, theatre performance (tour Belgrad, Beijing and Budapest), En natt i den svenska sommaren, Royal Dramatic theatre
• 2019 Director and producer, educational shortfilms, Bokstart
• 2019 Video content, award show, Gannevik, Konstnärsnämden
• 2019 Animator, theater performance, Innan träden faller, Borås Stadsteater
• 2019 Visuals, Concert Silvana Imam, Annexet
• 2019 Video creator, theater performance, projection mapping Je tattends, The Royal Swedish Opera
• 2018 -2019 Animator, theater performance, Carmen, The Royal Swedish Opera
• 2018 Video effects, theater performance, De redan frälsta, Riksteatern
• 2018 Animator, theater performance, Polarfararna, Riksteatern
• 2018 Visuals LED, Live show kungsträdgården, Eldfesten, Riksteatern
• 2018 Video Editor, trailers, Riksteatern
• 2017 Visual artist, shortfilm, Long Winter, Running Rivers
• 2016 Artist exhibition, audiovisual installation, Skia, Avesta Art
• 2014 Animator, animated documentary, Embryo, SVT