After Effects w/
Ableton Live w/
Max For Live
Emi Stahl is a Swedish video creator based in Stockholm and Strängnäs. She creates and consults Visual Content for the performing arts scene.
Emi has a VJ and animator background with broad experience of projection mapping on different materials.
Her focus lies in exploring movement adjusted to sound and environment, creating videos that are carefully adapted to space and all its impressions.
Emi has created video content since 2012 and her style is often very slow drone videos and animations of nature and environments with simple faded colors.
Working with clients as Royal Dramatic Theatre, The Royal Swedish Opera and SVT.
Animation and experimental film, Animation Academy, Stockholm
• 2023 Video Design, Theatre performance, Oresteia, Det Norska Teatret
• 2023 Video Design, Theatre Performance, Den stora skrivboken, Royal Dramatic theater
• 2022 Video Design, Theatre performance, Vi är luftens drottning, Helsingborgs stadsteater
• 2022 Visual live performance, Nymus Live, Norrdans Fyren
• 2022 Group exhibition and visual live performance, KLANG/MATERIA, Apotekshuset
• 2021 Video Design, Theatre performance, Tiden är vårt hem, Kulturhuset Stadsteatern
• 2021 - Co-founder and board member of Nonagonfestival
• 2021 Artist, Visual Live performance, Nonagonfestival
• 2018-2020 Video Designer, Qpoint
• 2020 Animator, LED video Smith & Thell, award show, Grammis, Stockholm
• 2020 Animator, theater performance, Candide, The Royal Swedish Opera
• 2019 Content creator, Sceptron LED video, Live show Berwaldhallen 40years, SVT
• 2019 Animator, Projection mapping, Borlänge Science Festival, Borlänge Kommun
• 2018-2019 Video technician/Video designer, theatre performance (tour Belgrad, Beijing and Budapest), En natt i den svenska sommaren, Royal Dramatic theatre
• 2019 Director and producer, educational shortfilms, Bokstart
• 2019 Video content, award show, Gannevik, Konstnärsnämden
• 2019 Animator, theater performance, Innan träden faller, Borås Stadsteater
• 2019 Visuals, Concert Silvana Imam, Annexet
• 2019 Video creator, theater performance, projection mapping Je tattends, The Royal Swedish Opera
• 2018 -2019 Animator, theater performance, Carmen, The Royal Swedish Opera
• 2018 Video effects, theater performance, De redan frälsta, Riksteatern
• 2018 Animator, theater performance, Polarfararna, Riksteatern
• 2018 Visuals LED, Live show kungsträdgården, Eldfesten, Riksteatern
• 2018 Video Editor, trailers, Riksteatern
• 2017 Visual artist, shortfilm, Long Winter, Running Rivers
• 2016 Artist exhibition, audiovisual installation, Skia, Avesta Art
• 2015-2020 Co-founder of audiovisual collective Gruvfrun
• 2014 Animator, animated documentary, Embryo, SVT